Thursday, October 10, 2013

The World's Greatest City, London



London




As I said, perhaps the world's best city in the world. I have visited London in the past month that I try to promote you as best I can. If you are first time in London, I suggest that you choose to Heathrow airfield. As for the cause of the easiest and fastest way to get to the center of London, I would say. Once you are at Heathrow airport in mind, I begin my essay by describing the way in order to reach the city center.

Follow the signs at the airport to get to the underground.You have to buy Oyster card or travel ticket to use The London Underground. To get ticket, you can use the machines or you can ask officers near the entering how to get ticket.


London Tube Map




























Announcements you need to follow if you will be transferring. According to result from our trip to the city center, you can now  our tour of the city. In a long series of articles, in London, Where to go, where to eat, where you should you drink, Where to shopping,  all of them in this article series will share with you all.























See you soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment